*Product can differ from image
PENOSIL Window Tape Full Glue+1 Internal
PENOSIL Window Tape Full Glue+1 Internal is full glue vapour barrier tape to cover window and door joints from the inside. Prevents penetration of water vapour in the construction foam and wall structure and ensures airtightness.
- Prevents penetration of water vapour in the construction foam and wall structure.
- Ensures airtightness.
- Acrylic adhesive has excellent adhesion to most common construction materials.
- Nonwoven adhesive on one side of the joint tape provides strong and airtight bond with various construction materials.
- The adhesive strips on both sides of the joint tape allow its use before or after installation of windows and doors.
- The material of the joint tape can be plastered and painted over.
- Stretchable in width, resists movement of the wall structure.
- Protecting window and door joints and building structures from moisture generated in the room.
- Various vapour and wind barrier membranes
Cardboard box. 25m per roll. Widths 70mm, 100mm and 150mm.
Installation tape should be unwound from the rail and cut to the desired length. Remove the protective film from the adhesive strip and install the tape on the window jamb. If the window or door is installed flush with the wall, leave one tape width in reserve in the corners (see the drawing). If the window or door is installed inwards in relation to the wall, leave a half tape width in reserve in the corners (see the drawing).
The tape is glued along the entire perimeter of the frame, starting from the lower window strip (lower strip). Follow the same procedure with all sides to be sealed. Then align the window or door jamb, fasten it properly and fill the window joint with construction foam. After the foam has completely set, remove the excess foam and fasten the other edge to the window recess/wall. For an optimal adhesive bond, use a pressure roller. The adhesive strips on both sides of the window tape allow use of the joint tape before or after installing the windows/doors and assembly foam. For an optimal adhesive bond, use a pressure roller.
- Installation surfaces must be clean and dry, free from oil, grease and dust.
- Do not clean the surfaces with chemicals containing substances impairing or reducing bonding.
- Roughness, unevenness or porosity may reduce bonding.
- Non-bonding surfaces should be stabilised by priming. For this it is recommended to use PENOSIL Premium BetPrimer adhesion dispersion solution with a ratio of 1:5 or PENOSIL Premium Prime&Fix spray primer.
- If the adhesive strip gets dusty or loses its bonding properties for some other reason, a SpeedFix Hybrid Crystal 799 adhesive sealant may be used to fasten the joint tape.
- The joint tape must be covered as soon as possible but no later than three months after installation of the joint tape.