In cooperation with SIA LOGI24 an individual may be required to provide personal information, including first and last name, phone number and email address. The information is necessary to ensure direct cooperation: processing and delivery of the order, administration of payments and (or) establishment and maintenance of labor relations. SIA LOGI24 uses personal data in compliance with the necessary security standards.
The holder of personal data and his contact information
- The entity is SIA LOGI24,
- registration number 40103147903,
- legal address: Zolitūdes iela 46/2 -149, Rīga
- Contact information www.logi24.lv for issues related to the processing of personal data: telephone: +37120042004,
- email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions related to the processing of personal data are accepted at the specified contact details or at the legal address of SIA LOGI24
Scope of the document
Personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person - a client, business partner, employee, job applicant or visitor of SIA LOGI24.
- individuals - employees, potential employees, clients and other recipients of services (including potential, former and current);
- visitors to the territory and premises of SIA LOGI24, including those who are subject to video surveillance.
SIA LOGI24 is concerned about the privacy and protection of personal data of an individual, respects the right to the legality of processing personal data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations: the Law on the Protection of Personal Data, Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council No. 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 d. on the protection of personal data regarding the processing of personal data and their free circulation, as well as other applicable legal acts in the field of confidentiality and data processing.
Purposes of personal data processing
SIA LOGI24 processes personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide services and sell goods;
- to identify the client;
- for the preparation and signing of the contract and (or) invoice;
- for the delivery of goods and (or) the provision of services;
- to fulfill warranty obligations;
- for customer service;
- to review and process objections;
- to retain customers, increase loyalty, measure satisfaction;
- for the administration of settlements;
- to ensure the quality of services of SIA LOGI24.
Data is stored:
- to provide information to government bodies and operational entities in cases and to the extent provided for by external regulations;
- for other specific purposes, about which the person is notified at the time of providing the relevant data to SIA LOGI24.
Processing of personal data
SIA LOGI24 processes personal data using modern technologies, taking into account existing privacy risks and available organizational, financial and technical resources.
Personal data may be shared with trusted business partners who provide specific services, such as resource planning system administrators, businesses providing security and safety services.
Categories of recipients of personal data
SIA LOGI24 does not disclose personal data or any information obtained in the course of cooperation to third parties, except for the following cases:
- if the data must be transferred to the relevant third party within the framework of the concluded contract in order to perform any function necessary for the performance of the contract or delegated by law;
- in cases stipulated by external regulations, at the reasonable request of the relevant persons in the prescribed manner and to the extent;
- in cases provided for by external regulations, to protect the legitimate interests of SIA LOGI24, for example, when applying to the court or other state institutions with a claim against a person who has violated these legitimate interests.
Duration of personal data storage
SIA LOGI24 stores and processes personal data as long as at least one of the following criteria exists:
- during the term of the contract concluded with a specific person;
- while in the manner prescribed by external regulations, SIA LOGI24 or a natural person can exercise their legitimate interests;
- where either party has a legal obligation to retain the data;
- as long as the consent to the processing of the data of the person concerned is valid, in the absence of another legal basis for the processing of data.
- After the termination of the above circumstances, personal data are archived, deleted or liquidated.
- Access to personal data and other rights of the subject of personal data
The subject of personal data has the right to receive information provided for by regulatory enactments regarding the processing of his/her data.
In addition, according to regulatory enactments, the subject of personal data has the right to demand from SIA LOGI24 to provide access to his personal data, as well as to demand to supplement, correct or delete them, or limit the use of the person, or object to their processing (including processing of personal data, carried out on the basis of the legitimate (legitimate) interests of SIA LOGI24, as well as the right to transfer data.This right is exercised to the extent that data processing is not due to the obligations of SIA LOGI24 assigned by the current regulations and carried out in the public interest .
The subject of personal data has the right to submit a request to exercise his rights as follows:
- in writing in person at the office of SIA LOGI24 upon presentation of an identity document;
- by e-mail in the form of a letter signed with a secure electronic signature.
After receiving a request from the subject of personal data to exercise their rights, SIA LOGI24 certifies the identity of the subject, evaluates the request and fulfills it in accordance with regulatory enactments.
Approved in Rīga 23.12.1994