*Product can differ from image
PENOSIL EasyGun Foam All Season PU-foam with unique applicator
PENOSIL EasyGun Foam All Season is a foam sealant with unique thin applicator for narrow and hard-to-reach joints.
- The unique patented applicator allows achieving gun foam quality even without using a gun.
- Application comfort is ensured both with a gun and the included applicator.
- Generous foam output, accurate dosage and economic usage.
- Even structure and low post-expansion.
- Adjusting of dosing speed with applicator is easy and comfortable
- Installation and insulation of windows and doors.
- Filling of holes and gaps, insulation of joints.
- Thermal insulation and soundproofing.
- Most metals
- Gypsum boards
- Roof tiles
Aerosol can 1000 ml, content 750 ml,
12 units per box.
APPLICATION WITH EASYGUN APPLICATOR
Hold the foam can in upright position.
Place the EasyGun applicator to can valve, press slightly until the applicator is fixed, then shake the can well at least 20 times.
For application, turn the can adapter upside down and press the EasyGun applicator with fingers.
APPLICATION WITH FOAM GUN
Hold the foam can in upright position, turn the gun by holding the gun handle with one hand, and turn the can with the other hand. Make sure that the gun is not pointed to at other persons when turning it.
The can must not be screwed to the gun with the valve upside down or by turning the gun on the can.
After fixing the gun, shake the can well at least 20 times. The foam output can be adjusted by gun trigger.
- A previously moistened surface ensures faster curing of the foam and a better result.
- At low temperatures the foam can must be warmed before work. The temperature of the warming room or water must not exceed +30°C.
- Air temperature during application -10°C to +30°C, best results at +20°C.
- Can temperature during application +5°C to +25°C, best results at +20°C.
- The surfaces must be clean from dust, loose particles and oil.
- Cured foam is sensitive to UV radiation and needs to be covered.
- Do not use on surfaces that are in constant contact with water.
- Insulation foam does not adhere to polyethylene (PE), PTFE (Teflon®) or silicone surfaces.